Importance of Long Hair and beards
- Hair is the most potent, purest form of protein in the world. The very root of the hair has the oil of the protein. This oil is enough to support your brain through any activity.Hair is the pranic antenna. It is energy, pure protein.Hardly 0.5% of the protein that we take in with our daily diet, is spent on their upkeep. On the other hand, trimmed hair consumes much more protein because this has to be spent on the re-growth of the hair
- The brain needs vitamin D, energy, phosphorus, and metals. The number of units of vitamin D that these hairs provide immediately to the brain is unbelievable.Shaving causes vitamin ‘D’ deficiency and this vitamin, in its turn, is directly concerned with the calcium metabolism of the whole organism.
- The hair helps to synthesize vitamin D from sunlight. It also helps to supply the pituitary gland (located in the head) with phosphorous. Phosphorous is an element which is used in meditation by the aforesaid gland
- Research has highlighted the fact that the hair serves as a factory providing Vitamin D for the body. Vitamin D protects a person against the fatal disease like Tuberculosis and is an essential element for bones, teeth and the nervous system. This is an item that is becoming scarce today. The reason behind its scarcity is that Vitamin D in vegetables is missing to a great extent as a result of the insecticides being sprayed for the protection of vegetable crops from certain diseases.
- The specific physiological function of the hair, so far as the present knowledge goes, is to ingest and assimilate solar radiations. Each hair is in accumulation of pigmented (coloured) cells. This pigment is of the melanin type which has got the special affinity for the ultra-violet rays of the sun. The solar radiations cause important photo-synthetic chemical developments in the hair cells. Fatty secretion of the skin feeds the hair with the pre-cursor chemical of vitamin ‘D’ which is decomposed and recomposed in an assimilable form, in the hair cells with the help of the solar rays. Vitamin ‘D’ is very essential for the growth, development and integrity of all tissues and organs of the body
- Hair helps to keep the head cool. Human hair on the scalp provides shade from the sun.
Hair cells are instrumental in helping us keep our sense of equilibrium (orientation with respect to gravity). When our bodies accelerate, decelerate, spin or fall, sensory hair cells are prompted by a sequence of events within the ear to release transmitter chemicals, which in turn stimulate sensory neurons to give us our orientation.
- It forms an insulating coat on the body. Trap a layer of still air just outside the skin, and thereby reduce loss of heat by radiation. It absorbs harmful radiations from the sun
- The hair of the legs regulates the glandular system and stabilizes a person’s electromagnetic field. The hair under the armpits protects the very sensitive area where the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems come together; this affects the brain and your energy level. Eyebrows protect the eyes from sun and sweat. Facial hair on men covers the moon center on the chin and protects them from excessive moon energy. The hair on top of the head is very long, while the hair on the body is short.
- It has been proven scientifically that people who have long hair tend to be less tired, more energetic and less likely to become depressed. People who have long hair also conserve energy and don’t feel the cold of winter the same as people with short hair. A person who has shorn hair wastes his body’s energy. A person who cuts his hair over his lifetime forces the body to grow 22 meters of replacement hair. A person who keeps his hair only produces 1.5 meters of hair over his lifetime.
- It is very positive for a woman to wear her hair tied on top of her head on the solar center in a rishi knot. In men the solar center is on top of the head at the front (anterior fontanel). Women have two solar centers: one is at the center of the crown chakra, the other is on top of the head towards the back (posterior fontanel).
- It is obligatory for the woman to wear her hair down at night, loose or in a braid. Braiding the hair at night is one of the most wonderful ways to take care of your most powerful energy antennas. For normal health of her eyes, menstruation cycle and long maintenance of her youth it is obligatory that she use a wooden comb, combing her hair back, forward, back, and so on. This is for circulation of the scalp area.
- Men tie a rishi knot almost where the soft point was when he was a child. A woman’s hair is supposed to be tied exactly at the solar centers.Because of the waning and waxing of the moon, she has to protect her solar centers more powerfully than the male.
- When a woman’s hair is loose, her identity to submit becomes a hundred times greater. In old times it was a custom that when a woman went to her husband in intimacy, she let her hair down.
- Men should also comb their hair with a wooden comb. A wooden comb is one simple thing which does not create any charge or discharge of electromagnetic energy. That’s why we use wood. Wood is surely and definitely a bad conductor of heat and electricity.
- A woman should never wear her hair over her forehead.The forehead bone, the sinus bones or the frontal bone, is porous because it functions to transmit light to the pineal gland in the brain.Bangs cover the 3rd eye, inhibiting intuition and subtle knowledge
- The hairs of the face protect the meridian lines along the jaw. (The meridian lines are energy lines that run through the body like blood vessels. Acupuncture has them mapped out.) The lunar facial nerves are located in the chin. They channel lunar energy. The same energy that influences a woman’s menstrual cycle and her emotions. The hair on the bottom of the chin insulates that nerve and keeps a man from being too emotional under lunar influence. Men are supposed to represent the Sun, which is constant with occasional flares
- Hair on legs and arms create an electromagnetic field which balances the movement of the pituitary
Yeshua Continues To Make Disciples
And Yeshua went out of the territory of his parents, and many of his disciples followed him. discoursing among themselves along the roadway as to the wonders of nature and her many laws…And Yeshua began to preach and to say unto many, "Repent: for the Kingdom of Heaven is nigh and even in your midst." And as Yeshua was walking by the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon called Peter and Andrew his brother, for they were yet fishermen. And he saith unto them, “Come, now, follow me, and I will make ye fishers of men; leave ye off from disturbance of God’s creatures and learn ye to give life, not taking life from any living thing under the Sun.” And hearing these words of Yeshua, they immediately forsook their nets, and followed him on his way, wondering at the meaning of his words, for they were not of the Holy WaY of the Brotherhood and understood not the reverence toward all life.
The Holy Ones were named Essene by outsiders, meaning, the Holy Saints of God, they who taketh not a life of any creature, but known by their keeping the law of Humane Love amongst themselves.
And not long after this, Yeshua came unto two other brothers, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother. And he called them … And they also followed Yeshua and became apostles unto the Lord. And Yeshua moved about all of Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the Holy Way of life, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And the knowledge of his good works went throughout all Syria, and many were brought unto him ill with every kind of disease and torment, those possessed, those with palsy, and many other ailments did Yeshua heal.
And word spread among the cities and towns like wildfire, and there followed Yeshua great masses of believers from Galilee, and from Decapolis and from Jerusalem and Judea, and even from beyond Jordan. For the fame of Yeshua’ works and sayings were widely known, and many did tell their neighbors and their neighbors’ neighbors, so that the whole of the territory knew of Yeshua and his God-sent mission. And the disciples of Yeshua listened attentively to every word, and were astonished by his great wisdom and ability to know all things. For not a single soul asked a question or matter that Yeshua did not answer to satisfaction, some glad, some wrought. For many sought after Yeshua for unrighteous gain, but Yeshua knew their heart and understood every mind
Yeshua Condemns The Hunter Of Animals
And as Yeshua was walking along with some of his disciples, they met up with a certain man who trained dogs to hunt other weaker creatures. And seeing this, Yeshua said to the man, "Why doest thou this foul thing?" And the man answered and said, "By this, I earn my living; for what purpose do these creatures profit anything? Yea, these creatures are weak, and deserve death, but the dogs, they are strong."
And Yeshua looked upon the man with a sad countenance and said, "Thou truly lacketh Wisdom and Love from above, for lo, every creature which God hath made, hath its own end and purpose in the Kingdom of Life, and who can say what good is there in it? Or what profit to thyself, or mankind? For it is not thy part to judge the weak as inferior to the strong, for the weak were not delivered unto man as food or for sport. But as for man’s living, I tell ye, behold the fields yielding their daily increase, and the fruit-bearing trees, and the herbs; what needest thou more than these which honest work of thy own hands will not give to thee? For I say unto ye this day, before men and angels, Woe to the strong who misuse their strength! Woe to the crafty who hurt and destroy the Creatures of God! Yea, woe to the Hunters, for they will be hunted, and with what mercy they shew unto their innocent prey, the same will they receive at the hands of unworthy men! Leave off from this foul work of evil men, work what is good in the eyes of the Lord and be blessed, lest ye be cursed on thy own account.”
And it came to pass that the man did learn of the holy way and became Yeshua’ disciple, never again doing harm to any of the Creatures of God…. And the days passed quickly into weeks and months, but many were the righteous works and sayings of Yeshua. And his disciples followed him everywhere, in and out of small villages and towns. Wherever a large crowd was gathered around, Yeshua was in their midst, teaching the holy way of life, better known among the people as the followers of the Essene way.
Yeshua Appoints Apostles After His Name
And the time had arrived for Yeshua to start gathering disciples, that they might learn of His Law and Truth, for the living law was in the flesh and walked among men, teaching, healing, and ever interpreting the Holy Law unto all that would hear and know the holy way … From every tribe of Israel he so appointed an apostle unto Israel, that they like all nations of the earth, should hear testimony of his truths. In due course Yeshua would assemble many learners of the Holy Law to teach and instruct the nations the way to eternal salvation.
Peter and Andrew, brothers, were among the first to become disciples. Andrew said unto Peter: "We have found the Christ, our Messiah, let us follow his ways to salvation…" Going into Galilee, Yeshua came unto Philip and said, "Follow me." And Philip approached Nathanael, and said unto him, "We have found him, of whom Moses in the law and the Prophets did foretell, this Yeshua of Nazareth, the son of Joseph and Mary." And Yeshua said unto Nathaniel, "Behold an Israelite in whom is no guile or defilement of the Holy Law! Come! Follow me also with Philip."
And Yeshua continued to make disciples everywhere he spake the word of the Eternal. Yea, even among young men and old men, wise men and unlearned men, young women and widows, wealthy and poor, mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, sons and daughters. Many were they that heard the holy voice and hearkened to truth, and many were blessed with understanding and wisdom….
And some Pharisees looked on in all wonderment, but most looked on in ENVY and HATE, but Yeshua without letup continued to make disciples of all those yearning for truth and salvation.
Yeshua Teaches Natural Health Reform
The Natural Cures Of Nature
And Yeshua continued to travel with many disciples to various regions of Israel, where he did amass believers of the Holy Law, for many listened unto him and were astonished and did believe truly in their hearts that he was the Son of God, the promised deliverer of the enslaved earthly race of man … And Yeshua did heal every ailment and disease among the sick, even teaching the people the art of true health reform according to the natural laws of nature. Yea, for he taught the people healing properties of plants, even every herb and grass of the field, and the power hidden in stones, and the cleansing miracle of pure water. And many were amazed and did believe and were healed.
And because of his great wisdom and understanding Yeshua amazed entire households and helped many unto the holy way of life. And Yeshua did teach the clean diet of man and beast, and taught even the Holy Law on health that all may know and learn true salvation. And he named every fruit that God had given unto man as food and every vegetable that God had given unto the beasts and birds of the earth, yea even of the fishes did Yeshua spake of and told every household with ears sacred truths of the holy way. And many were the listeners who obeyed his words from that time on.
And on hearing these things, a certain Sadducee who believed not in the holy things of God, asked Yeshua, "Tell me, please, why sayest thou, do not eat the flesh of animals. Were not the beasts giver, unto man as food, even as the fruits and herbs ye spake of?" And Yeshua answered him and said, "Behold this melon, the fruit of the earth." And Yeshua broke open a watermelon and said unto the Sadducee, "See thou with thine own eyes the good fruit of the soil, the meat of man, and see thou the seeds within, count ye them, for one melon maketh a hundred fold and even more. If thou sow this seed, ye do eat from the True God, for no blood was spilled, nay, no pain nor outcry did ye hear with thy ears or see with thine eyes. The true food of man is from the Mother of the earth, for She brings forth perfect gifts unto the humble of the land. But ye seek what Satan giveth, the anguish, the death, and the blood of living souls taken by the sword. Know ye not, those who live by the sword, die by the same death? Go ye thine way, and plant the seeds of the good fruit of life, and leave ye off from hurting the innocent creatures of God. For I tell ye, man needeth male and female beasts for the food he so lusteth after, but every plant and tree, God so giveth, beareth its own free seed for food. Depend ye not on the things unnecessary to your soul. Plant ye the good seeds of the melon, wherein ye saveth from season to season and waiteth for the soil like sleeping man awaiteth the sunrise; for the seed was made for the morrow’s meal, but the animals for the joy and pleasure of God and man.